TFC Juniors 2019 March Break Camp runs from March 11th, 2019 to March 15th, 2019.
Toronto FC Juniors is the player development, identification, and tracking program for the Toronto FC Academy. It is a curriculum-based program, facilitated by a professional coaching staff, specializing in grassroots development for players aged six to fourteen. Participation in the program automatically includes every player in the TFC Academy player pathway.
Our 2019 March Break Camp is a 5 Day Camp for players who want to sharpen their skill and decision making over the school break. Please see below for more details regarding the camps.
- Dates: March 11th to March 15th
- Location: BMO Training Ground in North York, Ontario. (85 Carl Hall Rd. North York)
- Player Ages: For players ages 6 to 14
- Time: A periodized plan that runs daily from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- FREE early drop-off from 8:00 am and late pick-up to 5:00 pm
Camp Highlights Include:
- Curriculum-based programming (Me, We, Us)
- Video sessions
- Potential Toronto FC special guest speakers/presenters
- Professional coaching and guidance from the highly qualified staff at Toronto FC Juniors.
- Yoga instruction
- Sprint Training
- Goalkeeper-specific training
- Player testing
- Bottled water provided daily
- Toronto FC Juniors tee shirt
March Break Camp registration is weekly for $495.00 plus HST.
- Players should bring with them a healthy lunch and plenty of healthy snack products (no peanut or other nut products permitted), shin guards, soccer shoes, running shoes and sandals/flip-flops.
- We will have bottled water available for all players in attendance.
- Players in attendance will also receive a Toronto FC training shirt.
- FREE Early Drop-off from 8:00 am and late pick-up to 5:00 pm
We look forward to seeing you there and making this a fantastic experience for the players involved.