TFC Juniors 2019 Downsview 1 Summer Camp runs from July 8th, 2019 to July 12th, 2019.
Toronto FC Juniors is the player development, identification, and tracking program for the Toronto FC Academy. It is a curriculum-based program, facilitated by a professional coaching staff, specializing in grassroots development for players aged six to thirteen. Participation in the program automatically includes every player in the TFC Academy player pathway.
Our 2019 Summer Camp is a 5 Day Camp for players who want to sharpen their skill and decision making over the summer. Please see below for more details regarding the camps.
- Dates: July 8th to July 12th
- Location: Downsview Park Outdoor Soccer Fields (77 Carl Hall Rd. North York)
- Player Ages: For players ages 6 to 13
- A periodized plan that runs daily from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- FREE early drop-off (8:00 AM) and late pick-up to (5:00 PM)
Camp Highlights Include:
- Curriculum-based programming (Me, We, Us)
- Tactical workshops
- Potential Toronto FC special guest speakers/presenters
- Professional coaching and guidance from the highly qualified staff at Toronto FC Juniors.
- Athletic development training
- Goalkeeper-specific training
- Player testing
- Bottled water provided daily
- Toronto FC Juniors training top
Summer Break Camp registration is weekly for $495.00 plus HST.
- Players should bring with them a healthy lunch and plenty of healthy snack products (no peanut or other nut products permitted), shin guards, soccer shoes, running shoes and sandals/flip-flops.
- We will have bottled water available for all players in attendance.
- Players in attendance will also receive a Toronto FC training shirt.
- FREE Early Drop-off from 8:00 AM and late pick-up to 5:00 PM
We look forward to seeing you there and making this a fantastic experience for the players involved.